Just found a metal band that makes music for younger kids.
And they sing about sea creatures going on adventures.
Also the members of the band all have shark fursonas.
The world is an amazing place.
Oh my god.
I remember watching the behind the scenes on this show. The creator of the show said that they got so much fan mail saying this show was the most realistic hospital show.
My parents both worked in the medical profession my whole life, and when I was watching them come home, I could see echoes of what this show did. All other medical shows were so much about the drama. This one nailed it. It nailed the good, the bad, and everything in between.
Also, I read that Scrubs was more medically accurate than House, Grey’s Anatomy, and every other medical show on TV
Pickachu Cafe will open for a limited time in Tokyo, Japan.The cafe will open alongside the Pokemon Movie XY: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction Exhibit between July 19 to August 31 at Tokyo View City, Roppongi Hills. Tickets for the exhibit are priced at 1,500 yen. The opening hours of Pikachu Cafe 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Pikachu Cafe Menu:
- Pikachu Curry - 1,180 yen
- Pokeball Omuhayashi - 1,280 yen
- Teriyakibaga Pikachu / Burger Pikachu - 1,080 yen
- Kids Meal - 980 yen
- Curry Man Pikachu - 400 yen
- Pikachu Pancake Plate - 980 yen
- Pikachu Parfait - 880 yen
- Pokeball Dessert Plate - 880 yen
- Fruity Float (Inspired by the 17th Movie Characters) - Each 700 Yen